[CALL FOR PAPER]
We cordially invite you to the First International Conference on Converging Technology of Electrical and Information Engineering 2021 (1st ICCTEIE’21) with the theme: “Converging Technology for a Sustainable Society”.
1st ICCTEIE’21 will be held on October 27-28, 2021, in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia, on a virtual meeting base. The 1st ICCTEIE’21 is a co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Department of Electrical Engineering and Informatics – University of Lampung, Indonesia.
The 1st ICCTEIE’21 provides a good platform for researchers, scientists, and the entire engineering community to meet each other (virtually) and exchange ideas on electrical engineering, control engineering, electronics, telecommunications, computer science and engineering, cyber-physical system, informatics, sustainable energy and environment-related fields and their applications.
All accepted, registered & presented papers in 1st ICCTEIE’21 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore®️ Digital Library. All uploaded papers in IEEE Xplore®️ will be normally indexed in the Scopus database.
Conference Date : October 27-28, 2021
📍 Venue : Virtual Meeting Application
🔈 Keynote Speakers :
1. Dr. Laksana Tri Handoko, M.Sc (Head of National Research and Innovation Agency, Indonesia)
2. Ir. Bob Saril, M.Eng.Sc. (Director of Commerce and Customer Management – PT. PLN, Indonesia)
3. Prof. Yasunori Mitani (Vice Presiedent of Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan)
4. Prof. Yim Fun Hu (University of Bradford, United Kingdom)
5. Prof. Jing-Ming Guo (National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei Taiwan)
6. Dr. Daniel Eghbal (IEEE Australia Council Chair, Australia)
1. Paper Submission (maks 6 pages) : (1 July – 31 July 2021)
2. Accepted Paper Notification : (31 Aug 2021)
3. Early bird registration : ( 1 – 5 October 2021)
4. Final Manuscript and Presentation File : (1 October 2021)
5. Registration and Payment : (6 – 26 October 2021)
6. Conference day : (27 – 28 October 2021)
Submission : https://edas.info/N28772
For further information, please visit: http://iccteie.eng.unila.ac.id