China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of China, is responsible for the enrollment and administration of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs. China Three Gorges University is one of the authorized universities to accept the CSC full scholarship students for PhD programs. We welcome all the international students to participate in these programs.
Programs open for the scholarship application of academic year 2015-2016:
- PhD program in Civil Engineering
- PhD program in Hydraulic Engineering.
The CSC full scholarship will cover all the expenses as below:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Registration fees
- Monthly living allowance
- Establishment Stipend
Documents for application:
- Passport copy ( photo page)
- Academic transcripts
- Notarized Highest Dipoloma
- Completed CSC application form
- Recommendation letters from at least two associate professors
- A study plan or Research Proposal ( Minimum 800 words)
Application deadline: 30 April 2015
Tel: +86-717- 639 4999 / 3369 / 2033
Fax: +86 -717-639 3309
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.